Monday 11 February 2013

The Parable(Story) of Pencil.-- Inspirational

The Emotional Story of Eraser and Pencil  


Pencil: I'm sorry.

Eraser: For What? You didn't do anything Wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you are always there to erase me. But as you remove my mistakes, you loose a part of yourself and you become smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser:  That's true. But I really don't mind, I was created to do this. I was made to help you when you make any mistake. Even though one day i will be gone and you will replace me with a new one. I am happy with my job, you don't worry, just can't hate seeing you sad.

There are 5 things you need to know, "Always remember them and never forget and you will become the best pencil you can be."

1. You will be able to do many great things in life, only if you allow yourself to be held in someone Else's hand.

2. You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you will need that in order to become a better pencil.

3. You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.

4. The most important part of you will be what's inside you.

5. On each and every surface you are used on, you must leave a mark. No matter what the condition   is you must continue to write.

The pencil understood, promised to remember and went into the box with a purpose in the heart.

I found this conversation between pencil and eraser very inspirational. Parents are like erasers and their children are like pencils. They're always there for their children cleaning up their mistakes.

Sometimes, along the way they get hurt, become older ans pass on. Though their children will find someone new (spouse) but they are always happy with what they can do for their children and become sad when they see their loved ones sad or in trouble.

Relate the above 5 points with your life, Allow this Parable of Pencil to encourage you to know that you are a very special person and only you can fulfill the purpose you were born to accomplish. Never get discouraged in life and feel you are useless and your life is insignificant only you can change it.


Thank you very much Guys.

No comments :

Post a Comment